NHS Barnet Clinical Commissioning Group
Ground Floor, Building 2
North London Business Park
Oakleigh Road South
Telephone: 020 3688 2299
If you have any queries, questions or comments about Barnet CCG, please contact us using the form below and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Emergency and medical advice
Please be aware that no CCG staff members are able to give medical assistance or deal with medical or other kinds of emergencies. If you require urgent assistance, please contact:
- Mental Health Crisis Resolution Home Treatment service for Barnet - 020 8702 4040 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- For non-life threatening medical care out of hours – Call 111
- For life-threatening conditions – Call 999
- Barnet Hospital main number - 020 8216 4600
- Chase Farm Hospital main number - 020 8375 2999
- Royal Free Hospital main number - 020 7794 0500
- Barnet Council out of hours emergencies - 020 8359 2000 (Mon-Thurs after 5:15pm – 9am; Friday 5pm - Monday 9am and all bank holidays)
If you have concerns that a child or adult may be at risk of harm, please call Barnet Social Care out of hours emergency service on 0208 259 2000, or the metropolitan police on 999.
For media enquiries for Barnet Clinical Commissioning Group please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07501 044322. Please note that the media team contact details are only for use by journalists with media enquiries. The media team is unable to assist with general enquiries. Please dial the main CCG switchboard number 020 3688 2299 for assistance.
Freedom of Information
Please see our Freedom of Information page for details on how to make a Freedom of Information request.
Feedback and complaints
Details on how you can provide feedback or make a complaint about a health service in Barnet can be found on our Complaints and Comments page.