We need you!
NHS Barnet Clinical Commissioning Group is committed to putting the voice of local people at the heart of everything we do. The services that we plan and buy should be based on the needs of our local residents and focus on the priority issues for our community. We will not be able to achieve this successfully without involving patients, carers, local people, voluntary and community groups, Healthwatch Barnet and other partners. In addition, local people will feel a sense of ownership of the health services they use when they have been involved in planning and designing them. It’s all about engagement.
There are lots of ways that you can get involved with the CCG and you can choose the ones that fit best with your own interests and time commitments. You don’t have to be ill or a regular user of health services to have your say.
- Attending public meetings and engagement events and providing your feedback
- Attending Governing Body meetings and submitting a question
- Telling us your experiences via a 'patient story'
- Join your GP practice’s Patient Participation Group
- Take part in local and London-wide consultations